🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Capture All Monitors Issue
Page options
iamxander7
Community Member

Capture All Monitors Issue

I set up my Upwork tracker to "Capture All Monitors" (one widescreen and one standard screen) in the settings, however when I check the Latest Screen Capture or the Work Diary, it only screen captured one of the monitors, not two monitors, how to fix it? FYI, I tried selecting "Capture Active Monitor" and it works, it took screenshots of the monitor that is active.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. If you're having issues with the time tracker, you can often resolve it by quitting the app and then reopening it. This will force the app to load any updates from our side. You may also try closing the app and logging back into your Upwork account from your internet browser. Then, clear your cookies by going here and restarting the app. If you wish to change your memo or activity label after your time has been uploaded:

1. From your home page, hover over the My Jobs tab and select Work Diary
  2. Hover over the screenshots of the time group you want to edit — checkboxes will appear 
  3. Check the boxes of time increments that belong with the memo or activity label that you are going to edit
  4. Once you start checking boxes, Edit and Remove options will appear near the top of the page — choose Edit Activity and Memo
  5. Make the changes you want, then press Save

Let us know if the issue persists after trying these troubleshooting steps and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members