🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certificate Of Earnings- INFORMATION
Page options
510f62c5
Community Member

Certificate Of Earnings- INFORMATION

Hello, 

Is there any possibility that my start date and hourly rate details for each client will be included in my certificate of earnings? Since we have no COE.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Aya,

Thank you for your message. Your Certificate of Earnings already includes your start date on your Upwork. There is no option to include your hourly rate and start date for each contract on your Certificate of Earnings. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Aya,

Thank you for your message. Your Certificate of Earnings already includes your start date on your Upwork. There is no option to include your hourly rate and start date for each contract on your Certificate of Earnings. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
68ae524f
Community Member

The answer to the question is no, the start date and hourly rate details for each client are not included in the Upwork Certificate of Earnings. The Certificate of Earnings is a document that verifies your earnings on Upwork over the past 12 months. It does not include any information about your clients or the specific projects you worked on.

Upwork does not issue COEs (Certificates of Employment) to freelancers. This is because Upwork is a marketplace for freelancers and clients to connect, and freelancers are not employees of Upwork.

If you need to provide proof of your earnings to a client or other third party, you can download your Earnings Report from Upwork. The Earnings Report shows your total earnings, as well as a breakdown of your earnings by client, project, and category. You can also download a copy of your Upwork profile, which includes information about your skills, experience, and earnings.

thank you for this information

khowaja_muhammad
Community Member

Hello Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I'm experiencing with downloading my certificate of earnings. Unfortunately, I'm encountering an error indicating that your organization is currently locked for security reasons. Could someone kindly assist me with resolving this matter? I urgently need to obtain the certificate as it is required for the setup of my new bank account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,

Muhammad Ali

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members