cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Payoneer account

Highlighted
Avijit B Member Since: Mar 10, 2017
1 of 12

I want to remove my recent payoneer account and add another account to my payment method . How to do that ?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 12

Hi Avijit,

In order to do that, you'll need to contact Payoneer support and have them unlink the existing account from Upwork. Then it could be removed and a new account could be added.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 12

Yes I have unlinked the payoneer. But it still showing in my account. How can I change that ?

Community Leader
Md. Morshed A Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
4 of 12

Hi Avijit,

Please be advised that if you have a new or different account that you want to load Upwork funds to, you would need to contact Payoneer support first to request Payoneer to disassociate your old Payoneer account with Upwork so upwork can delete it from their end. Upwork account to Payoneer account association is handled at Payoneer's end. Without the confirmation of Payoneer, Upwork cannot change or delete your old account.

Hope now it's clear.

Thanks.

Md.

5 of 12

I have disconnected payoneer from my upwork account by their online chat service. and now I want to add another payoneer account. But in ,y upwork account there is no option to add another one. What to do ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 12

Hi Avijit, 

The Customer Support Team will have to remove your Payoneer account from your Payment Methods before you can add a new Payoneer account. I'll ask the Customer Support Team to reach out to you so that they can assist you.

-Avery
Untitled
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 12

Avijit,

Our support team will update you shortly about changes in your payment method.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
8 of 12

Dear, I have unlinked upwork from payoneer. Upwork has disabled my payment system. But there is no option to add payoneer account.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
9 of 12

Hi Avijit,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Fakrul i Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
10 of 12
I want to remove my recent payoneer account and add another account to my payment method . How to do that ?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS