cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Profile Name

Mohammed A Member Since: Dec 16, 2018
11 of 27

Thanks, Joanne your prompt response and much-needed help highly appreciated.

Amilludin S Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
12 of 27

Hi, Is it possible not to fill the 'full name' panel?

I'm only one of so many Indonesian who apparently doesn't take a surname as a part of his legal one, and I'm afraid that this will bring me some issues when it comes to the payment method. Could anyone help me solve this?

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 27

Hi Amilludin,

In cases like yours we would suggest to use a formal salutation in the first name field (like Mr., Mrs, Ms.) and your name in the last name field. That would be unlikely to cause issues with adding your bank account.  Thank you.

Untitled
Amilludin S Member Since: Oct 28, 2019
14 of 27

Thank you Goran, really appreciate your anwser and the fast response Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
15 of 27

Put a real picture of yourself, maybe it's a good start to begin changing everything else :/

Avery Bradley G Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
16 of 27

There is no "Myinfo" section in the area pointed out at least on my account. There is only "Myprofile".

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 27

Hi Bradley,

Once you have clicked on Settings you will be taken to a new window, usually you`re already in the Contact Info tab. Look on the right side at the top panel Account, here you can edit your Name and Email. Thank you!

Untitled
18 of 27

Regrettably, when I click on settings and then on the "contact info." section, I am redirected to "password and security", where the system offers to allow me to change my password and to activate 2 step security, and that's it. I cannot get past this problem, no matter how many times I do it, or what I do.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
19 of 27

Hi Avery,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or accessing your settings via an alternate browser. If you are still being re-directed to the password and security page, then let us know and we'll assist further, thank you.

~Nina
20 of 27

Same thing happens after cleaning the cache and using other browsers. I continue to be redirected to the same password change/two-step verification option page. What now?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS