🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client charged more that he should
Page options
zeri13
Community Member

Client charged more that he should

Hi, I had hourly contract with one of my client and project is finished and we agreed for 10$ payment, i mentioned 40min of work as my hourly rate is 15$/h. Now he is sending me message that upwork charged him 78$for our project. What is that? What is solution now? In my earnings there is no funds he is talking about? I NEED HELP!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Zehrina,

I have checked your account and the communication you had with the client. It looks like the client had figured out what the charges are for and everything seems in place. For future reference, please note that we can't disclose any information or actions that are being taken on other users' accounts due to privacy reasons. Please have the client reach out to us and we will surely assist them accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Zehrina,

I have checked your account and the communication you had with the client. It looks like the client had figured out what the charges are for and everything seems in place. For future reference, please note that we can't disclose any information or actions that are being taken on other users' accounts due to privacy reasons. Please have the client reach out to us and we will surely assist them accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members