🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client did not ended contract
Page options
amkhatri
Community Member

Client did not ended contract

Client was very nice but after approving the milestone she did not ended the contract and gone offline on Januart 26, 2019. From that day she did not came online. This project is still showing the status of "in progress" in my profile. Is there any solution to end the contract so that I can add this project to my portfolio.

Kindly help.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
browersr
Community Member

You can close the project yourself, however, that should be the last resort. You really want the client's review. I'd give them more time and there is no rush to close it. As a last ditch you can write the client a very brief polite note requesting that she take a few moments to close the project. Do not hound her about it if she doesn't reply. One message is enough and then wait. Again there is no rush. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
browersr
Community Member

You can close the project yourself, however, that should be the last resort. You really want the client's review. I'd give them more time and there is no rush to close it. As a last ditch you can write the client a very brief polite note requesting that she take a few moments to close the project. Do not hound her about it if she doesn't reply. One message is enough and then wait. Again there is no rush. 

Thanks so much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths