cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client ended hourly job successfully on Sunday. Feedback still doesn't show up on my profile.

madz0o0madz
Ahmed I Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
1 of 3

Hi guys,

So I successfully finished a clients job, he approved, gave me 5 stars but it won't show on my profile. Another job that was fixed price showed on my profile no problem. But that hourly one isn't showing. I'm not sure what the problem is here. I need that on my profile before I start writing new proposals. Please help. Thanks.

namita_shakya
Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
2 of 3

Ahmed the standard reply you ll get from UW in your situation is - "Your feedback won't show on your profile until the payments of the hourly contract has been processed." 

IMPO I don't believe this at all. Sometimes the feedback appears within a couple of hours on closing of a contract and sometimes it appears after 2-4 days. Atleast in my case. 

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3 of 3

Namita S wrote:

Ahmed the standard reply you ll get from UW in your situation is - "Your feedback won't show on your profile until the payments of the hourly contract has been processed." 

IMPO I don't believe this at all. Sometimes the feedback appears within a couple of hours on closing of a contract and sometimes it appears after 2-4 days. Atleast in my case. 

That's because you've misunderstood it a bit. SOME payment has to have been processed on the contract before feedback shows up. If it's been ongoing for more than one pay period, it may show up before the final payment is processed.

The timing also depends on whether and when you've left feedback for the client. If you don't leave the client feedback, you won't see the feedback for 14 days.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS