🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client funded and I submitted client project
Page options
abdurrakib528
Community Member

Client funded and I submitted client project

I have done my client project and also submitted my task and which is under review. So let me know please what does Due date (Jul 26) means and also when payment will be approved if the client does not manually accept it as he is offline last two days.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Abdul R wrote:

1. Please check the attachment and let me know what does this due date means?

2. The project budget is 500$ but the client unfortunately funded 480$(the client wanted to pay 20$ as a bonus though) . I have submitted a project with 500$ request if the client does not back though even 500$ will move to pending after 14days or 480$(client funded amount)?

1. That is when the work is due to be submitted aka "the deadline". You submitted before the deadline.

2. $ 480 will be auto-released. It's weekend. You submitted only yesterday. Just relax and wait for the client to reappear.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Abdul R wrote:

I have done my client project and also submitted my task and which is under review. So let me know please what does Due date (Jul 26) means and also when payment will be approved if the client does not manually accept it

If the client does not return to approve the milestone, (clients have 14 days to review your work) your funds will move to Pending after 14 days.

2. The project budget is 500$ but the client unfortunately funded 480$(the client wanted to pay 20$ as a bonus though) . I have submitted a project with 500$ request if the client does not back though even 500$ will move to pending after 14days or 480$(client funded amount)?

Thanks!

Abdul R wrote:

1. That is when the work is due to be submitted aka "the deadline". You submitted before the deadline.

2. $ 480 will be auto-released. It's weekend. You submitted only yesterday. Just relax and wait for the client to reappear.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members