🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client hired me on hourly basis and not givin...
Page options
831e8278
Community Member

Client hired me on hourly basis and not giving me work. What can I do?

It happens to me that a client hired me hourly and just gave me tasks or work only the first week as my hours are complete 40hours/week but now he is not giving me any work and also not completing my job. What should I do? I send him many messages but he ignored them. Positive suggestions are welcome.

4 REPLIES 4
fd1a3637
Community Member

I think you just need to wait. You should get paid for those hours you worked. 

I already paid for those hours which I worked, but I am talking about what's next. He is not giving me more work to do and also I am sending him messages and he is not replying. I just don't understand this.

re: "I already paid for those hours which I worked, but I am talking about what's next. He is not giving me more work to do and also I am sending him messages and he is not replying. I just don't understand this."

There is nothing to understand.

It does not matter.

This client is doing nothing wrong.

This client knows where you are. When he wants you to work on something, he'll let you know.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask your questions here in this thread.

spectralua
Community Member

Do not send messages. You can close contract yourself or leave it opened. Client not must give 40hr work for you. He will contact when needed again.

Search and apply for other job a while.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members