cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Issue

amira9090
Active

Hiii Team,

i'm a new one on Upwork and saldy to send you to complaint from client who asked me to to App test for games by using my iphone then i send him back the screen shots on the attached e-mail he mentioned at the excel which he sent already , then sent him confirming msg through upwork to check my e-mail then end the task as i already end it on time , he replied me that he didn;t get my e-mail .So, i re send it again then sent him another msg here with Print screen from my sending e-mails to let him see that i sent him more than once. but he didn'y reply me and contract still opened although i end it after hrs from starting the contract .So, can u help me ..

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler
Untitled.png
3 REPLIES 3
melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru

Hi Amira,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had. We'll reach out to you directly with further assistance.

Hi Alina,

thanks for your caring and will be more appreciated if u check with the clinet to ask about my issue to end the contract and send me the money which we deal " 3$ " , as the contract still opened with no reply from him and please tell me if u need any screen shoots from me ..

BR,

Amira.

Hi Amira,

Please, refer to the support ticket that was sent to you earlier today. You would get an email notification about it but you could also find it here under My Requests. You can share any additional details and screenshots when you reply to the ticket.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS