Deleted account

Highlighted
Vivek P Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
1 of 14

How to retrieve a deleted account?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 14

Hi Vivek, 

You will only be able to use one account on the platform. Are you intending to close this account? 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 14

He posted in his previous thread that his friend wants to revive his previously closed account. At the time it was explained to him that the friend needs to contact Support with the details of the closed account himself, so it can be brought back to life.

4 of 14

How can he contact customer support? Is there any mail id or else forums?

His maild is **Edited for Community Guidelines** ... he is waiting to join with site again... Is there any possibilities?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 14

Hi Vivek,

Our customer support will reach out to your friend.
Keep in mind that posting private information publicly is a violation on our  Community Guidelines, thank you!

Untitled
6 of 14

Ok sir... IS there any contact mail address for this account problems from your... So that I can pass that contact address and will ask my friend to take care his account.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
7 of 14

Hi Vivek,

Our customer support already reached out on the email he has used to register on Upwokr, thank you!

Untitled
8 of 14

Nope I didn't want to close this account.

My friend unfortunely deleted his account, now he wants to back with Upwork.

I told him to contact the forum... But here they need login... So instead of him I'm asking....

Is he able to retrieve his deleted account?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 14

Yes, but he needs to contact Support with the email address of the closed account, then they can re-open the account provided it was not suspended and he has no other accounts (open or closed) on Upwork. This is, of course, difficult as he can't log in, so you might want to open a support ticket and send your friend's email address (the one associated with the closed account) to Support so they can contact your friend directly and help him.

Gianpiere S Member Since: Dec 18, 2018
10 of 14

Whats the email addres to ask for support?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS