🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delivering work in Figma
Page options
antobine
Community Member

Delivering work in Figma

Hi!
I've just got my first client. Yeah. It's a website redesign.
He shared a Figma link with the initial layout for the site.
I wanted to know if I could work directly on his Figma project or should I make a brand new project of my own and then share this link with him?
My concern was about registering the delivery of the work in Upwork, and prevent future problems.

Thank you in advance. Hope I explained myself 🙂
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
04b3b57d
Community Member

It doesn’t matter how you work. If you are working on hourly contract, you have to use Upwork desktop tracker so you can get paid of every hour you are going to spend on this contract.

But if it’s fixed contract then you can maybe take a screenshot of that design and deliver it in Upwork milestone. Client your have to accept it and you will get paid. You will be paid automatically If he didn’t approve it within 14 days.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

This is not an Upwork question.

Upwork does not specify the type of work that freelancers do, or the delivery format.

04b3b57d
Community Member

It doesn’t matter how you work. If you are working on hourly contract, you have to use Upwork desktop tracker so you can get paid of every hour you are going to spend on this contract.

But if it’s fixed contract then you can maybe take a screenshot of that design and deliver it in Upwork milestone. Client your have to accept it and you will get paid. You will be paid automatically If he didn’t approve it within 14 days.

Thanks Ammad for your reply!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members