🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop App not working
Page options
jasmineong_04
Community Member

Desktop App not working

Hi Upwork,

I'm having trouble with my desktop app. It happened this morning, Mar 25 around 10AM. The app doesn't load whenever I double click so I can't track my time.

We checked my profile and saw that my account is on hold due to identity verification. I verified the account right away because I thought it was related to my concern. My account in the website has a small check-mark beside my name that states my account has been verified.

After doing this, we tried to restart and reinstall the app but nothing happened. What should I do about this?

Hope to hear your immediate response.

Thank you!

Jasmine

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jasmine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Jasmine Aaliyah,

I'm sorry to hear that you experiencing trouble with the Desktop App. Could you please try the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I tried the link that you've sent. The app itself doensn't load and doesn't open. I was able to use the app and work for about a week now. This issue happened only this morrning. I'm currently using Windows 10.

How do I solve this? 

Thanks
Jas

Hi Jasmine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

A member reached to me via email and I've already resolved the issue.

Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members