🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Do clients on Upwork get any connects if they...
Page options
2bd7a40a
Community Member

Do clients on Upwork get any connects if they freelance?

I'm a freelancer on Upwork. I have hired 50+ people on the platform, most work successfully delivered. I also have a freelancer profile. Considering that  I have hired 50+ people and paid numerous amounts of fees to Upwork (not sure if Upwork still take a % from tips to freelancers). Are there any connects that I get on that basis?

I'm inbetween asking a question and making a feature request. But seeing as Upwork made changes to take higher fees from freelancers, I'm guessing there are no such perks.

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

No. Your FL and CL account is fully separare. Dont matter how many money you spent as client, you must waste money for gambling like other FLs. One exception: both accound banned if one have issue.

Your feature request is make sense and already applied at adequately managed platforms. But it will be ignored here.

abhimanyu-bind
Community Member

Clients have nothing to do with connects, so, they won't receive. It is only for freelancers who receive 10 free connects every month and the rest either they have to buy or they have to win by winning the jobs.

He mean that Upwork should award his FL's account with some benefits (like connects) for CL's activity.

1bc76f4f
Community Member

Hello👋🏿,

I just joined Upwork. And my question is 

Does Upwork give certain amounts of free connects as an entry bonus?

If so, can any experienced user please tell me how?

I hope that there are free connects for new entrants. I would really like to work my first job and earn some money to buy more connects and hopefully upgrade to Upwork plus.

Yes. 50 then 10 for each month. It will be auto assigned. Fill your profile for 100% and wait. No your additional action needed.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members