🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Doubts about remaking my specialized profiles
Page options
6021806c
Community Member

Doubts about remaking my specialized profiles

Hello everybody:

My profile is Music Composition and Audio Services oriented, but I want to offer graphic services such as drawings, paintings, concept art, animation backgrounds, etc. Currently I have a general profile for Music and Audio and 2 specialized profiles, one for music and one for audio. 

I see that Music specialized profile is showing 1 client's feedback, and the Audio specialized profile is showing 2 clients feedback. If I replace those specialized profiles will the feedback dissapear?

Should I replace one of the specialized profiles and merge the other one with the Music and Audio services or is it redundant since the general profile shows both? 

Any other advice you can share with me will be welcome.

Here I paste my profile's link in case you want to check it out https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019bd52610ea3fc5f7?mp_source=share

Best regards!

Horace

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Horacio,

Thanks for posting your concerns in the Community! If you replace the Specialized Profiles you have, you won't lose the feedback you've already received. Any feedback you receive from your completed contracts will always be visible in your general profile. When updating your Specialized Profiles, you can choose which completed contracts you want to show under those by clicking the pencil icon next to your Work History section while having one of the profiles selected. 

Whether or not it's a good idea to merge your Music Production and Audio Editing services into one Specialized Profile, I can't confidently advise since those aren't areas I'm familiar with. Still, they appear to be similar enough that having them on a single profile could be good. Maybe other Community members can offer their perspectives later on in this thread. 

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions!

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Horacio,

Thanks for posting your concerns in the Community! If you replace the Specialized Profiles you have, you won't lose the feedback you've already received. Any feedback you receive from your completed contracts will always be visible in your general profile. When updating your Specialized Profiles, you can choose which completed contracts you want to show under those by clicking the pencil icon next to your Work History section while having one of the profiles selected. 

Whether or not it's a good idea to merge your Music Production and Audio Editing services into one Specialized Profile, I can't confidently advise since those aren't areas I'm familiar with. Still, they appear to be similar enough that having them on a single profile could be good. Maybe other Community members can offer their perspectives later on in this thread. 

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6021806c
Community Member

Hi Luiggi!

Thank you very much for your reply!

I guess you're right. Having the music and audio services merged into one specialized profile won't be a problem since music and audio are related closely. The important thing here is to keep the feedback visible!

Best!

Horace

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members