🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY
Page options
epsilonian1961
Community Member

EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY

Hi all,

I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent change in the processing time for fund withdrawals from my account. Earlier today, I initiated a withdrawal and received an email confirming that it is being processed. However, the expected delivery time mentioned in the email surprised me a bit as it has traditionally taken only a day or two in the past.

I understand that processes may evolve, and adjustments can be made for various reasons. However, I would appreciate some clarification on the reasons behind this change and any potential impact it may have on the overall withdrawal process.

As a user of your platform for quite some time now, transparency and communication on such matters are crucial for maintaining understanding. If there have been any updates or modifications to the withdrawal procedures, I would be grateful if you could share them with me. Additionally, if there are any steps I can take to expedite the process or if there are alternative methods with quicker turnaround times, I would like to explore those options.

I understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, but clear communication can go a long way in managing expectations and ensuring a positive user experience.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your prompt response.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members