🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings still in review
Page options
722ee3d5
Community Member

Earnings still in review

My hourly payment should come through this Friday but it suddenly moved to June 21 next week which should not happen because I'm top-rated. What is that problem?

722ee3d5_0-1686880277009.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
spectralua
Community Member

Client's payment issue. You will be paid later. Only received payments handled for friday for toprated. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

Client's payment issue. You will be paid later. Only received payments handled for friday for toprated. 

Thank you Mykola.

aleksandra-r
Community Member

I've just noticed the same thing. It happened to me but with one of my clients only. I didn't notice this issue until I went to the report page to withdraw my earnings. Is it possible that there is some sort of glitch with some payment methods or is it just a coincidence that both of our clients are having payment issues on their end?

It looks like it is an issue with my client's payment method our contract is temporarily suspended.

Sorry to hear that. My client's payment went through. I heard from him that he had an issue with his payment method that he sorted out with UpWork on Friday.

It is important to know that you shouldn't do any work for the client until UpWork reactivates your contract. If you were under the hourly contract and tracked your time via the tracker, then you should get paid by UpWork no matter whether your client pays them or not. This is applicable only if you have notes in your work diary that describe what you did and if your activity level was high enough. Otherwise, it is not applicable. It is also impossible to get any payment from UpWork if your contract is fixed-priced or if you tracked your hours manually. But I hope your client will sort out the payment issue on their end.

Good luck. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members