cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English Level: Fluent in written and verbal skills - Not qualified?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Dawn L Member Since: Sep 3, 2015
11 of 14

Hope they can get it fixed for you soon Cheryl. The suggestion that Valeria suggested to me didn't work for you?

I must admit, I can be a pretty patient person when it comes to technology glitches, but some of these bugs that we're seeing lately do get quite frustrating. I do hope they get these bugs worked out soon! 

Highlighted
Christopher S Member Since: Aug 3, 2015
12 of 14

I hope the issue is fixed also. I have contacted customer service and they closed my ticket claiming it was fixed and yet I still see the same problem of "not qualified" and my settings are as "Native". I had to re-open the same ticket.  I am sure I will be waiting awhile for a real fix. Dawn,  It sounds like yours was taken care of. I hope so. I wish everyone the best as we deal with these "bugs" that are happening. Good Luck everyone!

Highlighted
MaryAnn D Member Since: Sep 18, 2015
13 of 14

I am having the same issue. Plus they closed the ticket and said it was fixed, but mine is not. If anyone figures it out please post a soluation. Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
14 of 14

Hey everyone, this resolution has not yet been pushed. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, it should be resolved on the site soon! 

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS