cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK

Vaibhav K Member Since: Feb 9, 2017
1 of 27

Can a client leave feedback after ending contract? He ended contact with no feedback ? Is it possible for him to give feedback after ending contract with no feedback

Thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 27

@Vaibhav K wrote:

Can a client leave feedback after ending contract? He ended contact with no feedback ? Is it possible for him to give feedback after ending contract with no feedback

Thanks

It is completely impossible for a client to end a contract without giving you feedback. If the client ended the contract, they WILL and MUST have left feedback.

The feedback left will appear after you have also left feedback for the client or after 14 days, whichever comes sooner.

3 of 27

But it is showing no feedback given . Actually he ended contract after giving me less amount than agreed amount.

My question is it possible for him to give me review in future

Michelle S Member Since: Feb 22, 2017
4 of 27

Hi! I had a question tailing the other one. Is there a point where it's too late to leave feedback for a client? I was struggling on what to say b/c I wanted to cool down but also to be reasonable and honest in my feedback. It's been about 19 days and now I don't have the option. Did I mess up and wait too long to provide feedback? Thank you!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 27

@Michelle S wrote:

Hi! I had a question tailing the other one. Is there a point where it's too late to leave feedback for a client?

Yes, 14 days after the contract closed.

Ace Contributor
Karen B Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
6 of 27

I'm not so sure about that.  I remember several instances where I have scoped out a potential client's feedback, (both what freelancers gave them and what they gave other freelancers) and they had not given a client any feedback (and it was after the 14 days).

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
7 of 27

Hi Karen,

I can confirm Petra's post. The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. On cases just like the one you've mentioned where only one party leaves feedback, then it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. 

~ Riri
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 27

Hi Vaibhav,

Please note that your client's feedback will stay hidden until you provide feedback, or until 14 days pass since the end date.

9 of 27

It means if i don't give feedback then it will stay hidden forever. Am i right ?

If yes then why it is showing no feedback given?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
10 of 27

Hi Vaibhav,

Your client's feedback will be displayed publicly 14 days after the contract was ended.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS