🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Questions
Page options
de4a2819
Community Member

Feedback Questions

Hello people!

I'm new here and I had my first client. This client has already hired me twice. But the service is the same. I know he will continue to hire me from time to time to do the same job.

In this case, should the contract be open? or should i close it? Because I would like to receive my first feedback. And is it only possible after closing the right contract?

The only problem is that if the contract closes he will still be able to send me direct messages? Hire me just as easily? Or will he have to create new projects?

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Leonardo O wrote:

Hello people!

I'm new here and I had my first client. This client has already hired me twice. But the service is the same. I know he will continue to hire me from time to time to do the same job.

In this case, should the contract be open? or should i close it? Because I would like to receive my first feedback. And is it only possible after closing the right contract?

The only problem is that if the contract closes he will still be able to send me direct messages? Hire me just as easily? Or will he have to create new projects?

Don't close a job yourself, very often clients will not provide feedback in the 14 days they have time to do it. If the client ends the contract, he has to provide feedback. 

No he does not have to create a new job to hire you on a new contract, he can just click the hire button. It's really up to you if you want to ask the client to end this contract and provide feedback, or just keep going along. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members