Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Project not showing up in Profile

masin
Andrey M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1481 of 2,972

Hi Vladimir,  

Thank you for your fast reply and info.

Probably you mean "now displayed" instead "not".

I've checked the profile, all is great now.

Thank you again!

Best wishes, Andrey

sprashil79
Prashil S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
1482 of 2,972

I am having the same issue. The completed project is not showing up in my profile, can any one help. Thanks.

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1483 of 2,972

Hi Prashil,

The feedback you received will show up on your profile once your client is billed (later today) for the time you logged in line with our weekly billing cycle.

haziq_maqsood
Haziq M Member Since: Aug 12, 2018
1484 of 2,972

Hi Vladimir G,

I completed a project(contract id:22192162) in last week, and I was expecting it to show up on my profile before evaluation of my JSS(on 26th May), but it did not. 1- Can you please refresh my profile, so that the job appears on my profile. 2- Can you please share what is the criteria which enables a project to appear on one's profile? 

Thanks

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1485 of 2,972

Hi Haziq, 

At least $1 must be paid on the contract for the contract to show in your profile's Work History. Since this is an hourly contract that started and ended last week, this contract will show up on your account once the payment has been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle

Let me know if you have further questions!

-Avery
Untitled
rubelhasan56
Ace Contributor
Mst Faujia Y Member Since: Sep 5, 2016
1486 of 2,972
Spoiler
Hello,
I get a new job 17/11/17 but i can't see my work history or feedback place.but i can see in my jobs room. What i can do now? Please help me

dataextract
Community Guru
Ramesh K Member Since: Oct 25, 2015
1487 of 2,972

It will be visible only after you and your client leaves feedback and it will take about 24 hours for it to get listed publicly.

Are you talking about the very last 'instagram' job?

gamartcristina
Cristina G Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
1488 of 2,972

I have the same issue. I had 2 jobs, both successfully completed, one is shown, other not. First job is showing in work history  but without feedback, even the client has left it ( we both left feedback to each other) . 2nd job is not shown at all. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1489 of 2,972

Hi Cristina,

I checked your account and I see that your review is showing on your profile. Please check again. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
4cfeaecc
Farhad K Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
1490 of 2,972

I have completed my 2nd job  12 october 2020. Buyer was very satisfied and he has been given 5-Star Feedback, But review isn't showing on my Profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS