cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

prriyyanka13
Priyanka J Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
3491 of 3,517

Hello, I have observed that all my client reviews given in past 3 weeks are not showing up under my profile. I understand it takes some time but this time its taking much much longer. I wonder if there is any technical issue involved?

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
3492 of 3,517

Priyanka J wrote:

Hello, I have observed that all my client reviews given in past 3 weeks are not showing up under my profile. I understand it takes some time but this time its taking much much longer. I wonder if there is any technical issue involved?

Probably the client had made the job private?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3493 of 3,517

Hi Priyanka,

I just checked your account and it looks like the recently ended contracts are now showing. Could you please check again? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
prriyyanka13
Priyanka J Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
3494 of 3,517

Yes, they are showing up now. How did this happen?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3495 of 3,517

Hi Priyanka,

I just tried to check your account and refreshed the page. When I checked again, it was already showing. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tmancheva
Tatiana M Member Since: Oct 4, 2021
3496 of 3,517

Dear Moderator,

Several last contracts are not visible in my profile - nor in completed, neither in progress tab?

Could you please check?

Thanks and regards,

Tatiana

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3497 of 3,517

Hi Tatiana,

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. I also just generated your profile manually and everything should be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ibrahem707
Ibrahim E Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
3498 of 3,517

Hi, my third project is not appearing on my account, and my first project is appearing on my account but the feedback is not showing up to me 

could you please help me

Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3499 of 3,517

Hi Ibrahim,

Your profile will display your contracts as long as at least $1 has been paid on them. Currently, all contracts with at least $1 paid are showing on your profile. Once payments are made on your last contract, it’ll show there as well.

Looks like the client hasn't provided feedback for your first contract. If you communicating with your client you may ask them to update their feedback on this contract as per instructions shared in this help article.

Let us know if we can assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
7b449629
Shawana Z Member Since: May 21, 2021
3500 of 3,517
Hi Community! I need to ask two questions about a job I did yesterday.
1. The client closed the contract and left a nice review but the job is not being shown on my profile.
2. The job was hourly, how will I get paid. Just like fixed price contracts in which the client releases money or I'll get the money automatically?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS