cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files in attachment !!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
31 of 48

Hi All,

The issue that's caused errors when accessing attachments has been resolved. Please, let us know if you continue experiencing errors.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Ivan B Member Since: Sep 7, 2013
32 of 48

Fixed. Thank you!

Community Leader
Ivan B Member Since: Sep 7, 2013
33 of 48

The problem has recurred again:

2018-06-16_041558.png

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
34 of 48

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for giving us an update. I'll share your concern with the team too. Thank you!

Untitled
Rajdeep S Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
35 of 48
Hi, From last two days, I'm getting a message while uploading any sample file during proposal submission. The message is, "Sorry, we were unable to save your attachment." I'm unable to share any sample files. Please help!
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 48

Hi Rajdeep,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Samuel R Member Since: Nov 4, 2015
37 of 48

Hi, lately I haven't been able to open any attachments on job proposals, when I click on them it takes me to a page that says the file took too long to respond.
Please help me.
Thank you.

38 of 48

Hi Samuel,

It appears the issue you are referring to is different from the one discussed on this thread (receiving errors when uploading attachments to proposals).

Do you get an error when opening attachments on every job post you check or only on certain jobs? Do you get the same error when using a different browser? Also, could you please check to make sure your Internet connection is stable?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Samuel R Member Since: Nov 4, 2015
39 of 48

Hi Valeria,
Every time I try to open an attachment it send me to a page that says the site can't be reached and the page took too long to respond. I tried using different browsers but I get the same result. My connection is stable. What could be causing this problem?

40 of 48

Samuel,

Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the link to the job posting you are referring to?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS