Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1061 of 1,070

Hi Tia,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your open ticket directly. Thanks!

~Nina
renata0329
Renata K Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
1062 of 1,070

Hey Guys, 

Do you know how many days does Upwork need to change my profile to 'unlocked'?

I got an email that I should verify my profile and I did that immediately with a video chat, but my profile is still locked 2 days after verification. 

It is a bit disappointing because I sent out 6 proposals 2 days before, and I cannot see anything about them.

nkocendova
Community Guru
1063 of 1,070

Hi Renata,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case, thanks!

~Nina
renata0329
Renata K Member Since: Jun 1, 2018
1064 of 1,070

Thank you, Nina, finally, it's working again! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

dev_vk
Vikas K Member Since: Jun 7, 2018
1065 of 1,070

Hi,

I see Financial transactions for your account have been limited.  message but I do not have any option to contact upwork directly.

Even email is lost, kindly let me know how I can get it sorted. I am not able to submit proposals becuase of this restriction.

nkocendova
Community Guru
1066 of 1,070

Hi Vikas,

Please refer to the most recent notification sent to you by the team in order to find the steps to lift the temporary hold currently on your account. You can also access the notification here.

~Nina
lowpolystudios
Niall P Member Since: Aug 23, 2018
1067 of 1,070

Hi, my financial transactions have been limited. I've no options to correct this issue. I'd like to close my account as this is resolving into being a burden to use this site for work.  Some clarification would be great thanks.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1068 of 1,070

Hi Niall,

I checked and it looks like our team reached to you via email requesting to complete the video verification process. Please log in to your account and go here to access the ticket. Kindly follow the steps provided on the email to complete the process. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
azam__khan
Md Golam A Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
1069 of 1,070

Hi, Financial transactions for my account have been limited. "Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support"

My account was held due to inconsistencies activity and told me to verify my using Driving license or ID card. I did this. Now my account is okay but financial transactions are limited. Help me please!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1070 of 1,070

Hi Md, 

It looks like the hold on your account has already been lifted. Please let us know if there's anything else our team can help you with. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS