Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Transactions Limited

jhaek19
Ace Contributor
Jacob S Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
21 of 1,070

This also happened to me. Why does this happen to freelancers? Then they block the option to get their money that they already earned prior to having the issue.

oDesk takes too long to resolve the issue, but why? This issue is so important to us and they can't get to focus on it urgently.

zubairkhan644
Zubair K Member Since: Apr 18, 2015
22 of 1,070

how can i solve this problem please tell me."Your financial transactions has been limited and check your email or contact the customer support ".

Neither i received any email nor customer care resolved my issue as one of the support said that it is under higher authorities.He also didn't gave me the reason why it has been limited.

Please odesk help me in this regard as i have valuable money and projects going on .

It is worrying me and i am depressed.

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 1,070

Hi Zubair,

Your concern has already being escalated to the appropriate department. They will update you through the open ticket as soon as they sort out some issues with your account.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
faizanvirak
Muhammad U Member Since: Apr 28, 2015
24 of 1,070

Hi,

One of my client was not technical he claim that i have delete his site he complain the odesk and odesk take action one sided and mark my account Financial Transactions Limited

i need to know

if decision come against me

is this possible

odesk give me a warning and activate my account?

Support person told me that my client complain against me

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 1,070

Hi Muhammad,

Please, communicate with the team via the open ticket in order to resolve this issue. If you have any additional information or screenshots, please attach it them to the ticket as well.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
lailasharmin74
laila s Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
26 of 1,070

I also suffering the problem. I sent the message few times that what is the reason for Financial transaction limited. But I did not get any message or reply or solution. I am feeling very much upset.

I also did not see live chat option, I can't connect with support. 

So please help me ! Help me & Help me!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
27 of 1,070

Hi laila,

Our agent will follow up on your dispute support ticket and advise regarding the hold placed on your financial accounts.

Untitled
bhuiyan_abdullah
Md Abdullah Al Asi B Member Since: Mar 2, 2017
28 of 1,070

Financial transactions for Md Abdullah Al Asif Bhuiyan (11078978) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
29 of 1,070

Hi Md Abdullah,

Please refer to the update our agent posted on your ticket in June of last year, follow the user's instructions and feel free to follow up on the ticket you recently submitted if you have any questions.

Untitled
anna_0203
Anna Wilfreda P Member Since: Jun 11, 2017
30 of 1,070

Hi Good Day!

I saw this msg on my upwork account Financial transactions for ********* have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

How will I resolved this?

Thank you in advance.

Anna

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS