cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for my account have been limited

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
401 of 554

Faran, I understand how this can be frustrating for you which is why I have monitored this closely. As I have previously mentioned your account is being reviewed. And while the team hasn't reached out to you yet, I can see that there is progress on the investigation.

I am unable to share more information to you in the Community since this is a public forum, and it would be best if the team handling your issue is the one who reaches out to you to explain it in detail. I have made another follow up on your behalf as requested.

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
Faran A Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
402 of 554

Avery,

Sorry to Say, Looks like your promises are just merley words. I can see no progress. I can see no response. I cannot withdarw my HARD EARNED MONEY.  I cannot work with my client, because I dont know if even my future is with upwork or not. I Keep thinking that what can be the issue. Have I done some blunder? And so on. 

And all I am getting is replies (not on ticket, on a public forum from you) that it is being investigated (Which I do appreciate). If the ticket cannot be looked into in 48 hours then dont give 48 hours turn arround time. It has been more then 3 days. More then 78 hours. Now please dont give me a general Answer that it is being looked at and you have send another follow-up. Give me the reason. If this is "Public forum" And you cannot discuese it here. Then send me private message. But inform me of the reason.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
403 of 554

Faran, unfortunately, I do not have the information to explain why there is a limitation to your financial account. These sort of issues are handled by a different department who have more information on your account issue and are the best people to explain it to you in detail.

I would also be frustrated if there has been no feedback, especially if it's my financial account that's being questioned. While I also want this resolved asap, I would like to ask for your patience while the team hasn't responded to you yet. Please know that I have already followed this up with the new team who is handling your ticket so that they can get back to you the soonest. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fareek
Faran A Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
404 of 554

Avery,

Thanks for your response. I appreciate your efforts. Hope I dont get back here disappointed. People have their lively hood depended on upwork, So I think upwork has to take its SUPPORT services to next level.

Will be waiting for 24 hours for some response from team. Thanks again for your efforts.

fcdenz
Dindo S Member Since: May 31, 2018
405 of 554

Hello Avery O,

Good Day!

I am having the issue now in my financial account however i am already done with the verification video chat with Vincent of Upwork and got verified.
Why I still got this error "Financial transactions for sanguenza dindo (958073) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."?

I hope i can here from you/Upwork very soon.

Thank you very much!

God Bless.

Dindo

radwan_altaf20
Radwan A Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
406 of 554

My friend's Upwork account was suspended but the email she received clearly stated that she will be able to withdraw funds from my account, however, now when she tries to withdraw it says "your financial account has been suspended."

Attached is a screenshot of the message. It's unfair she has worked really hard for that money which she can't withdraw right now when she needs it the most. She can not contact Upwork customer service because her account is suspended so I am contacting on her behalf please get in touch with her so that she can get the funds.

she needs the funds ASAP. Her account's email address is

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
407 of 554

Hi Radwan,

I see our team shared all the available information with your friend and will follow up on the message they recently posted on their support ticket. Please refrain from posting account-related information in the forums, which are public, and note that we won't be able to discuss or provide any information about another users' account in the Community.

Untitled
ziaurrehman3139
Zia U Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
408 of 554

Hello Support,

I am facing the same issue. 

Your financial account is suspended

Please look into it looking forward for your positive revert back.

Regards,

ziaurrehman

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
409 of 554

Hi Zia,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
gtinoy
Gloria T Member Since: Jan 5, 2020
410 of 554

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem, can you help me how to fix this please?

http://prntscr.com/qjvepv

Gloria T.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS