cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for Mykola Edited(14132876) have been limited. Please check your email for ad

Sufyan Q Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
141 of 252

Financial transactions for Sufyan (13878350) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
142 of 252

Hi Sufyan,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has shared detailed instructions with you on your ticket ending with 8722. If you have any additional questions please post them there and our team will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Sufyan Q Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
143 of 252

What do you mean by ticket? Do not understand what are you saying. 

144 of 252

Hi Sufyan,

Please click on this Link to access your ticket section, you can find the instructions shared with you on your ticket ending with numbers 8722. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mykola K Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
145 of 252

Financial transactions for Mykola (14132876) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information orcontact customer support. 

pls help me 

146 of 252

Hi Mykola,

I checked your account and our team has already reached out to assist you directly via ticket. Please refer to the ticket sent to you, you can access it here. Thank you!

Untitled
Luis Daniel C Member Since: Aug 14, 2018
147 of 252

Hi Goran

How are you today.

I have the same problem.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

148 of 252

Hi Luis,

I can see that you are communicating with our team on your tickets, if you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Megha R Member Since: Nov 22, 2018
149 of 252

I have created my account last 5 years ago . Now I am again start work and got isssue related to financial transaction limited . Please let me know how I will fixed it .

I have added my local bank account details but I am unable to fix this issue .

Please Help me ASAP

Thanks and Regards
Megha

150 of 252

Hi Megha,

Our team updated your account and you can continue bidding on jobs now. If further help is needed, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS