cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fianancial Transaction Limited

Ajmal I Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
151 of 236

Yes i got reply to my ticket now , in ticket the support guys told me that i want to verify my account through a video chat and they provided me a link for that , but i already verified my profile using video chat  at december 3 2018 and i recived a verfication success email too at that time 

Anyway i have tried to do video chat verifiction once again but the chat support guy told me that i have already verfied the profile nothing wrong with that and they told me to contact support via ticket again 

Really i dont know what should i do ? really iasspointed Smiley Sad 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
152 of 236

Hi Ajmal,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible with more details about your account. Thank you.

Untitled
153 of 236

Am not getting any reply to the ticket from the last two days , Please do something 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
154 of 236

Hi Ajmal,

I checked your open ticket and I'll follow up with our team about your concern. Please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
155 of 236

Hello 

Am waiting from the last 3 days to resolve this issue , No one is replying to the ticket , My clients are waiting and i want to work with them 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
156 of 236

Hi Ajmal, 

I'll go ahead and follow this up with the team handling the issue on your account. You may follow up on the same ticket thread if you have additional information or questions about the issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Yuriy B Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
157 of 236

Hi,
I've got the same issue. I saw an email with this subject "An unknown device or browser has been used to access your account", but I left it without reaction because it was me. And soon I found this block at the top of the Upwork page "Financial transactions for ... have been limited."
Yesterday I had a session with chat support, but it seems it wasn't very helpful.
How can I solve this?
Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
158 of 236

Hi Yuriy,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team is finishing up with the review and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Yuriy B Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
159 of 236

Thank you! Everything is OK now.

Eslam D Member Since: Dec 25, 2018
160 of 236

Financial transactions for Eslam **Edited for Community Guidelines** (23859706) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS