cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limited. Financial transactions limited.

Deepa P Member Since: Jun 3, 2016
251 of 322

Hi,

Still no one can touch with me, Can you please know me when someone touch with me.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
252 of 322

Hi Deepa,

I`m sorry about the delay in assisting you with your account. Our team will resend your ticket shortly if you don't receive it again let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Denis K Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
253 of 322

Hello, Goran

I have notification in my account Financial transactions for have been limited.
But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

254 of 322

Hi Denis,

One of our team members just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Konstantin Z Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
255 of 322

Hello,

I have notification in my account "Financial transactions for have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions. Also I can't create ticket to customer support or contact them.

Please help me to contact customer support or to solve this problem.

Thanks

Konstantin  Z
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
256 of 322

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Anas Q Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
257 of 322

So i logged into upwork after quite a few years of inactivity and now see a message that my account has been limited. I expected that but what I did not expect was there would be no one way to resolve the issue. I've received no email and no notification on to actuallly get my account up and running as I want to start working here on upwork now.

This is the message I see on my job feed page "**Edited for Community Guidelines**"

Any help would be appreciated. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
258 of 322

Hi Anas,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Amir Z Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
259 of 322
I still having the issue of financial transaction limitation though i have given all my information 100% correct.
260 of 322

Hi Amir,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details about your account. Feel free to post any additional questions directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS