cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial transactions for have been limited!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
461 of 467

Hi Vijay,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket with additional information and instructions. Please refer to your ticket with number 28990046. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on the same ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vijay M Member Since: Mar 14, 2016
462 of 467

I have also created a ticket without realizing it. Any idea how soon they will reply? Thanks!

Highlighted
463 of 467

Hi Vijay,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Majid J Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
464 of 467

Hi, I have an issue with my payment. I have to upgrade my membership but I just faced payment error. It shows this error: Financial transactions for Majid Jamil (25710450) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Highlighted
465 of 467

Hi Majid,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad Faruk H Member Since: Dec 18, 2017
466 of 467

Hi. Financial transactions for my account have been limited.I have previously gone through ID verification and videos verfication. It was done. And I have submitted my passport copy and residing address again. Is it all there to fix this issue? Thanks

Highlighted
467 of 467

Hi Faruk,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS