cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
81 of 253

Hi Jaime,

The team sent you a notification about this issue back in October. You should still be able to access it via your email or under My Requests on this page. Please, follow the instructions in the notifications and follow up on it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sani N Member Since: Apr 22, 2017
82 of 253

Hello,

Please resolve my account transaction limited issue.

nomi-sani

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
83 of 253

Hi Sani,

I can see that our team had already talked with you, they will write you the details on the same ticket. You can access it under My Requests on this page

Untitled
Andrei-Mihail I Member Since: May 7, 2017
84 of 253

Hi Goran,

I'm facing the same issue "Financial transactions for.... have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." I haven't received any messages on my e-mail. Thank you if you guys are helping me.

Andrei

janice a Member Since: Jan 19, 2015
85 of 253

I have the same problem. I only have $4 in my account, so I'm not panicking. But I want to work with Upwork and can't with this limited financial suspension.., My husband died back in 2014 and I was so distraught and was unable to work for months.

Both Odesk and I can't get in touch with the client who requested a refund. I want to refund it but the rep I chatted with did not suggest it, I also didn't volunteer, 

So I am stuck with an account I can't use and I can't make a new account as a freelance writer because apparently there are plenty already, 

Don't know what to do, It's been almost 3 years now.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
86 of 253

Hi Janice,

Could you please go to this page then click "My Requests" and create a follow up on the most recent ticket about your suspension since they were pending a response from you? The team will then be able to assist you with it. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Joselito N Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
87 of 253

Hi Ms Valeria,

My financial transaction has been limited too. I can't make a request, instead the options lead me here. What should I do?

Regards,

Joselito

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
88 of 253

Hi Joselito,

I'll follow up with our team about your suspension and will update you directly.

Thank you

Lanie M
Untitled
Risza R Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
89 of 253

Hi Mrs. Lanie,

Can you help me too, I also facing the same problem, the required action that I should do that sent to my email is to complete video chat, this is done, so I don't know what to do next.

Thank you

Risza Risnandar

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
90 of 253

Hi Risza,

Your account has now been resumed.

Thank you!

Lanie M
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS