cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 252

Hi Claudia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Adil A Member Since: Jan 16, 2018
12 of 252

Hello UpWork Team!

I am working with my client he is happy with my work and he noticed through UpWork tracking application that I am using very old laptop so he sent me some amount for purchasing new best laptop so we can do our work very faster in the future and also he informed me that sometime I need urgent work to be done so your new laptop can do very fast work. When he sent me amount then suddenly my account went on transaction limited UpWork team asked me information, I have sent all of them,

due to old laptop we are feeling very difficulty in working. I have been waiting for 5 days to be resolved the issue.
but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction - Financial transactions for Musawir have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely, Musawir Ali.

Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
13 of 252

Did he send you that ammount through Upwork? Like a bonus for a job?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
14 of 252
Yes he sent me amount through Upwork like a bonus. but in the bonus he written "for purchasing new computer"
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 252

Hi Musawir,

I can see that you already have a ticket with our team and our team is assisting you directly on your ticket with number 25809574. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
16 of 252

Hi Goran

Thank you for your response. I have been waiting for 5 days but unfortunately still issue is not resolved. How many days will it take?

17 of 252

Hi Musawir,

I`ve already escalated your concern to our team as well and one of our team members will be updating your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Saad H Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
18 of 252

Hi, I'm facing the same issue and didn't get any email to resolve this issue. Please help.

Thank you

19 of 252

Hi Saad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Michael S Member Since: May 29, 2019
20 of 252

I too am getting this same error message, how can I get this fixed?  Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS