cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited.

liupriscilla
Priscilla L Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
491 of 500

Hi, I received an email that said my account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods. I have been using Upwork for six months as both a freelancer and a client and had no problem with issuing or receiving payments. I called the bank earlier and they asked to verify with you. 

I tried removing, editing, and adding the card details but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone please help me with resolving this? Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
492 of 500

Hi Priscilla,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
1290be63
Timur K Member Since: Feb 16, 2021
493 of 500

Hi, 

need help... Got this message 

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

please advice if this can be resolved
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
494 of 500

Hi Timur,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
7524868c
Bryan R Member Since: Jul 14, 2021
495 of 500

Financial Account suspended.PNG

Hi, as you can see in the image, I wanted to withdraw my first ever earnings in Upwork but somehow I get this message. I reviewed the terms of agreement and my client is very satisfied with my work. What happened? There are also incoming payments to my account, will it also be frozen? Please help, I need this funds badly.

g_vasilevski
496 of 500

Hi Bryan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
81b15b10
Kerra C Member Since: Jan 26, 2019
497 of 500

I've received the notification Your financial account has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account.

Why is this? 

I've been with Upwork for over 2 years, and earnt over $70k through them with a 100% job success score, so there should be no issues with my performance or billing methods. 

g_vasilevski
498 of 500

Hi Kerra,

I can see that you've already connected with our Customer Support team and one of our team members is assisting you further.
If further help is needed from me here, let me know! Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
enedwait
Oleg T Member Since: Jul 25, 2021
499 of 500

Hello.

I woke up this morning, logged in on Upwork and found the message that my financial transactions have been limited. No email was sent (but Upwork stated it should be), no explanation what could possibly go wrong.

I'm using Upwork for many years, I've grown here and earned excellent reputation. And I follow the rules and respect them. Therefore I can't imagine a reason why it happened to me. Unless it's not from my side? Could some client actions lead to my issue?
Couldn't find an answer...

I want this to be resolved asap and continue my work. Any help is appreciated.

g_vasilevski
500 of 500

Hi Oleg,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked your account, and I can see that you're already communicating with our team via ticket. Feel free to follow up there with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS