When I open "Find Work" page CPU usage in Chrome gets beyond 100%:
And Chrome begins to use a lot of CPU:
So it's impossible to search jobs. Smells like there is some miner on the page or virus. But my computer is clean. The problem is only on at one Upwork page.
Does anybody else experience the same?
Hi Ilya and Mariusz,
Just to confirm that this is a known issue and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Our team will also create tickets for both of you so that we can link your accounts to this issue, thank you.
Goran, please open one for me as well - the resource hogging is insane.
Very bad timing for this issue when email notifications from Upwork are not being delivered reliably. =/
Hope it gets solved soon.
I checked and it looks like our engineers already have a fix for this issue and will be releasing it soon. We'll update this thread once the fix is released.
Thank you for your patience.
I am more concerned with Job listing page
The link is
If TAB is active It always consumes 50%+ CPU
I have to keep it open but this heavy CPU usage prevents working in multiple screen simutaneously
But it seems I am not alone its been long since users are reporting this issue why it is not resolved as of now/
Hi Sergey and Khurram,
Just to confirm that this is a known issue and our team should resolve it soon. I will escalate your issues to our team and one of our team members will reach out via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.
Not sure if it is still happening, but earlier today when bidding on jobs and attaching portfolio items, it took FOREVER to upload. I was sitting here for an hour waiting for the portoflio items to attach to 1 job. Not sure if it is still an issue and I will message here if I am still having the same problem.