🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fix bid to milestone project help
Page options
kanchanjob
Community Member

Fix bid to milestone project help

Hi,

I did bid on one project arround $100 but after discusstion with client we concluded on $250 milestonewise $125 each, but when client send me the offer of both milestone it showing me old bid value ,so my question is that whether i get old or new cost after the delivary of work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kanchan K wrote:

Please see the attached image

The "bid" part is just what you originally bid.

It tells you below what the milestones are and that the first milestone is funded.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanchan,

At the moment, the offer that is pending on your end is for $100. You can accept the offer and the client will be able to edit the amount of the first milestone. Once the first milestone is released, your client will be able to create the second one and fund it. 
Or, you can decline the offer and ask your client to send you a new one for the agreed budget per milestone.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

You can accept the offer and the client will be able to edit the amount of the first milestone. 

Is that new? I was under the impression that active milestones cannot be edited. If she accepts the offer, the milestone is active and the amount of the milestone, as far as I know, can't be changed unless something has changed.

Edited to add: The help page on the subject still says that active milestones can't be edited.

Edit or delete future milestones

You have the ability to delete or edit the title, due date, and amount of any future milestones that have not yet been activated and funded. Active milestones cannot be edited.

(source)

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Petra,

You're right, I was referring to the option where clients can add a bonus payment as well when the milestone is sent for a review. Just to clarify, I was referring to the steps in this Guide under the section "Release more than the full amount". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for reply.

He created both milestone with agreed cost but i am able to see old cost and below that milestones are visible. So i have not accepted yet. Please see the attached image

Kanchan K wrote:

Please see the attached image

The "bid" part is just what you originally bid.

It tells you below what the milestones are and that the first milestone is funded.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members