cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed-Price Project

jhai17
Active

Hi. I was just given an offer by my new client. However, I have tried multiple times of approving the job offer but it would prompt an error that the proposal is no longer valid.

I have attached a screenshot of the prompt.Error.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
abdulrazaq89
Community Guru

It looks like that job offer has been withdrawn. 

I am not really certain. But if it was, then there should have been a notification.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jhicel,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies, or try using a different browser to accept the offer? I wasn't able to replicate and can confirm the offer is still valid. Please let me know if you were able to accept the offer after following the above mentioned steps.

Untitled

I followed your intructions already, but nothing happened. I still got the same prompt. I already notified my client about it. I am not really sure if the error is from my end. Anyway, this is my first fixed-price project. Maybe I missed to do or approve something that is why there is an error. Please advise how to deal with this. Thanks.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jhicel,

Thanks for updating the thread. I've asked someone from our team to review the offer and follow up with you directly with more information.

Untitled

Thank you for accommodating my concerns and for escalating the issue to your team. I will wait for further instructions.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS