🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer Location
Page options
bc9c1efe
Community Member

Freelancer Location

Hello everyone, and greetings to you all.
I would appreciate some assistance from you guys on this one. Can a freelancer alter the location shown on his profile by submitting a request to Upwork administration when he moves to a new city?
Thanks and Best regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sayed,

You can update your location at any time by going to Settings > Contact info. Check out this help article to learn more.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sayed,

You can update your location at any time by going to Settings > Contact info. Check out this help article to learn more.

~Andrea
Upwork
hasan-kaisar
Community Member

Thanks for the sharing but my question is "If I change my location and address then it will any impacts of my profile and also any problem of the new withdraw ? 

Hi Md, 

As Andrea shared in this thread, you can update your location by going to your Settings > Contact info. In general, if you are traveling and are temporarily away from your country of residence, you don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will contact you directly. If however, you are going to be away for an extended period, such as moving someplace, then you should update your account location. 

The availability of payment methods varies by country, and some banks may charge incoming fees additional to those listed above. Your available options will display when you add a payment method. Consider comparing costs and access options in your country before selecting a method. You can find more information in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members