cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelancer Profile More or Less?

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
1 of 3

NEW profile image with current passport photo, three-color background; new site green, old site blue, and future site orange....Smiley LOL

Is the overview in your oDesk freelancer profile too long when selecting the viewing option "more"?

What sections and formatting should you include in your freelancer profile? For example: introduction, services with bullet points, and salutation.

What about a section for resources and other information? What about specials and discounts for oDesk clients?

When promoting your oDesk profile, does SEO and SMM really matter?

Feel free to critique my publc profile! Logged in? See my full profile on the core site.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Mine is indeed too long but then I receive nice messages about it from potential clients, so I've left it as is.

I use bullets, hard lines, dotted lines, etc. Plus I have sections like "Service Description" (got that from Elance). I'd love it if oDesk introduced formatting for the overview section.

And I used to have a salutation but then removed it because I nearly exceeded the word count Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
3 of 3

Hi,

I love your profile on odesk. You are just perfect.

I really now following your profile.Please give us some tips..how can I improve also

regards

==Dijatul==

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS