cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET PAID NOW

urlinsmariiiii
Orlence Marie M Member Since: Jan 2, 2014
1 of 9
i have problems on my payment. i have balance (less than $100) for weeks already and i can't click the button GET PAID NOW. i have added my bank account already, for weeks already, but still i cant click the GET PAID NOW. HELP Smiley Sad
rpmacrohon
Community Guru
Reynaldo M Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
2 of 9
Have you check with support? If your money are indeed is posted as "Balance" and you cant withdraw one possibility I can think of is that your financial account is frozen or suspended. with all the bugs plaguing oDesk, am not surprised if you haven't received any email notification.
margaritadelva
Margarita D Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
3 of 9

I already did all the procedure to get paid .It´s been 3 days now I don´t receive my money on my bank account here in dominican republic. When exactly am I going to reveice my money?

jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 9

Depending on where it is being sent it could take 5-10 days. Read the rules on payments please.

kappadonskie90
Shieldon C Member Since: Aug 25, 2017
5 of 9

Hi ma'am,

I have clicked "Get Paid Now" button and it succeeded, but when I go to check my bank account it's still zero. Do I have to wait for few days?

P.S: My payment method is direct local bank account.

Thank you!

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
6 of 9

@Shieldon C wrote:

Hi ma'am,

I have clicked "Get Paid Now" button and it succeeded, but when I go to check my bank account it's still zero. Do I have to wait for few days?

P.S: My payment method is direct local bank account.

Thank you!

Yes, it takes a couple of days, and since it is the weekend now it will probably take until about Tuesday.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 9

Hi Shieldon, 

Direct to Local Bank Transfers usually take between 2 to 5 business days. If the withdrawal still hasn't reflected in your bank account after 8-business days, please reach out to our Customer Support Team so that they can issue a trace for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
jefframlee
Community Guru
Jeff R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
8 of 9

My account says minimum payout is $100. Maybe that's the problem.

jsutherland
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
9 of 9

Orlience have you gone into your report section and chosen how you want this handled?

Click on View Payment Settings.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS