Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance required for getting back top rated status

parasgraphic
Navid M Member Since: Mar 12, 2016
1 of 3

Hello,

After rejecting a couple of offers my JSS  went down 2 points per offer  (strange).

Can anyone guide me what should I do to get back my top-rated status again according to the current status of my profile?

Currently,  I have an hourly job and fully engaged on that. 

Thanks 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

@Navid M wrote:

Hello,

After rejecting a couple of offers my JSS  went down 2 points per offer  (strange).

Can anyone guide me what should I do to get back my top-rated status again according to the current status of my profile?

Currently,  I have an hourly job and fully engaged on that. 

Thanks 

Rejecting offers has NO effect on your JSS...

With a fairly low "Clients who would recommend you" rating the problem was not declined offers but contracts that didn't go as well as they might have.

All you can do is finish more contracts 100% successfully so you get above 90% again, then keep it above 90% until all the "below 90% weeks" have fallen out of your calculation window, which will take at least a couple of months as you now have a lot of such weeks in the 16 week window.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3 of 3

Hi Navid,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please check this blog and these help articles: Become Top Rated and My Job Success Score for more information about what affects your score and what you can do to improve it. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS