🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello Upwork Community. I Need Quick Help! My...
Page options
aleksdei
Community Member

Hello Upwork Community. I Need Quick Help! My account has been suspended.

Hello Upwork Community. I got email from Upwork support team this morning saying they have found some irregular activity on your account. and limited some of the features and asking me to do verfication. Of course I did the verfication and currently I am waiting for the result.
But I have few questions.

In the first place. I don't understand why my account was put on hold. I was doing all work on Upwork. working on hourly projects. I believe I didn't do anything that could against upwork T&P. If there is one. it would be sharing email but I did that after contract started and did that to gain access to the code.

And second question would be, when i was doing the verification, it was saying I changed my account name and due to that I need to verify myself again. but I never happened.

Please someone help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Oleksandr,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aleksdei
Community Member

Hello Nikola.

Thank you for the reply. Indeed I have open ticket for this matter. but It would be great if i get the answer for my questions. 

I don't understand why my account was put on hold. I was doing all work on Upwork. working on hourly projects. I believe I didn't do anything that could against upwork T&P. If there is one. it would be sharing email but I did that after contract started and did that to gain access to the code.

And second question would be, when i was doing the verification, it was saying I changed my account name and due to that I need to verify myself again. but I never happened.

Hi Oleksandr,

I understand your concern with this and rest assured, our team will follow up on your ticket and will answer your questions directly there.
Since private details are involved we can't discuss specifics about this publicly in our Community. However, if you have any additional questions feel free to update your ticket at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members