🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help review my profile
Page options
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Help review my profile

I currently landed 82% JSS and noticed have received one invitation in the same week

Kindly, take your precious time and point out errors in my account optimization that will

help get more invitations.

my profile is here.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0196c021a5d5039ac0

Thanks, everyone.

5 REPLIES 5
virtualbrix
Community Member

Hey Duncan,

I like your profile, I think you have way to many checkmarks! You should also work on your JSS. Basically, make sure that clients are always happy, this way, they will leave you a 5 star review but also, great private feedback!

Samer B wrote:

Hey Duncan,

I like your profile, I think you have way to many checkmarks! You should also work on your JSS. Basically, make sure that clients are always happy, this way, they will leave you a 5 star review but also, great private feedback!

Samer B wrote:

Hey Duncan,

Thank you for the feedback, all my tasks have 5 star rating apart from 3 was not rated since i didn't  know how it goes while was a newbie so i literally ended the contracts. and have previously ended some contract awarded by clients prior discussion ending to different requirements without payment which i learnt it affects jss. 

I will work on the checkmarks :white_heavy_check_mark:️

Sounds Good. If you end a contract, it does not affect your JSS unless that client decides to leave poor private feedback (considering you did not get paid or charge any money - basically, no money was exchanged). I do agree, that when you have an issue with a client. The best thing you can do is talk to them. Closing a contract without telling them, unless they have been unresponsive for a long time is a bad idea.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks, i will work on the check marks and try using different listings.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members