🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I get Upwork customer support?
Page options
skrshawon
Community Member

How can I get Upwork customer support?

Hello.

How can I get Upwork customer support? When I go to that link https://support.upwork.com, I check the bottom left side "Need Help" button. After clicking open the useless bot, they suggest only an article. I don't want to use the garbage bot. It correctly did not work yesterday. I have three times tried they are not successfully connecting the Upwork customer support. I need a solution.

Thanks

Shawon

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nhansen
Community Member

Tell the bot you want to talk to a real person. He'll get you one.😁

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
nhansen
Community Member

Tell the bot you want to talk to a real person. He'll get you one.😁

I put my email 3 to 4 times and wait a long time they are not connected.

I think it depends on the time of day. I managed to get a live person this way once during regular business hours US time (although I started off like 15th in line). Although another time I just submitted an email request (although in that case it was simply to report a bug).

😡

vanh
Community Member

I assume you're joking. I'm having the most frustating day trying to solve payment problems without access to any support from UpWork - it's incredible. 

skrshawon
Community Member

I don't know they are how to solve the problem.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shawon, 

Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the Help center chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.
However, we understand it can take a few tries sometimes and wanted to provide you with a tip to help: The Contact Support button will appear if the chatbot can't find you an answer after three attempts. After three responses from you, you’ll see the Contact Support button.

Our team will also be able to assist you here. Are you going through any specific issue with your account?

~ Avery
Upwork
skrshawon
Community Member

A chatbot is not a human also this system is not properly working many times I already put my email. It's not properly working. Previously upwork zendesk chatbot system it works very well but I think present chatbot is useless. 😡 I won't describe here my problem. 

Hi Shawon,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members