🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I get more project on Upwork as newbi...
Page options
diptodesign1
Community Member

How can I get more project on Upwork as newbie ?

I have done only 2 projects but currently not getting jobs. Have any ones tips ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Unfortunately, competition is very hard in areas like design, as there is just too many freelancers from that niche. Your profile is good, send short proposals focused on the task, not on your skills. And try to ask the clients something to engage them in conversation. 

''Hi, I can help with your design project. Do you want a minimalistic design or ...? That being said, I have a lot of experience in design and ...'.

HTH.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dipto,

I recommend checking out the Freelancing Resources board where you can find plenty of articles that we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Unfortunately, competition is very hard in areas like design, as there is just too many freelancers from that niche. Your profile is good, send short proposals focused on the task, not on your skills. And try to ask the clients something to engage them in conversation. 

''Hi, I can help with your design project. Do you want a minimalistic design or ...? That being said, I have a lot of experience in design and ...'.

HTH.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members