cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i withdraw money from agency account ?

Ace Contributor
Minhazul A Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
1 of 15

HI, 

I am already engaged with a agency account. And i got my first work  via agency account. But i do not know how can i get my payment from agency accont ?

If someone know about it then please let me know details. 

Thanks in advance. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 15

Hi Minhazul,

Are you the Agency owner or an Agency contractor?

If it's the latter, the money will be sent to the Agency's account and you need to agree with the Agency owner on how you'd like to get paid. You can find more information in this Help Article.

If you're the Agency owner please see this Help Article.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Ace Contributor
3 of 15

Dear sir, 

I am happy for giving me reply. 

I have read your all article referance that you gave me.  I underastand it.  But i do not understand why upwork charge me as VAT ?  I have TIN number and i am also paid VAT in my area. But why upwork charged me that type cost ?

Thanks

Minhaz

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 15

Hi Minhazul,

It looks like the location of your agency was set up in a European country and you were charged  for VAT at that time and before the location was switched. Please, submit a ticket so our support team could follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
5 of 15

Dear sir, 

I am appriciate to getting help here. 

I have one question about my agency account. 

I see some pending payment in my agency account. And i read the article "How to control agency account". But in "Getting Paid" option i can't see much information about "How can i pay to my agency contractor?"  As i am the owner my agency account. So how can i send money to my own freelancer account ?

Thanks in advance. 

Minhaz

Community Guru
Daniel P Member Since: Aug 15, 2014
6 of 15

@Minhazul A wrote:

Dear sir, 

I am appriciate to getting help here. 

I have one question about my agency account. 

I see some pending payment in my agency account. And i read the article "How to control agency account". But in "Getting Paid" option i can't see much information about "How can i pay to my agency contractor?"  As i am the owner my agency account. So how can i send money to my own freelancer account ?

Thanks in advance. 

Minhaz

As I understand it, if you're the owner of the agency, you will have to pay your contractors outside of Upwork. I don't think you can transfer funds from your agency account to your own freelancer account, just like a freelancer can't fund their own client account through freelancer earnings.

You'll have to withdraw the money to your payment method of choice, then deposit that into the account you'd like to fund.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 15

Hi Minhaz,

You can't send money to your freelancer account from your Agency account. Daniel is right, it is up to you on how you will disburse the payment to your team members outside Upwork once you withdraw the funds as the Agency owner.

Ace Contributor
8 of 15

So from this discussion i understand that if i worked with agency account then i can't transfer money to my own freelancer account or i can't transfer money to another agency member.  I need to create payment method for my agency account for withdraw my money.  When upwork active my payment method in my agency account then i can withdraw my money. Is it right?

Is there any way to transfer money to my freellancer account from my agency account ? i am the owner of my agency account. 

Thanks in advance

Minhaz

Community Guru
Daniel P Member Since: Aug 15, 2014
9 of 15

@Minhazul A wrote:

So from this discussion i understand that if i worked with agency account then i can't transfer money to my own freelancer account or i can't transfer money to another agency member.  I need to create payment method for my agency account for withdraw my money.  When upwork active my payment method in my agency account then i can withdraw my money. Is it right?

Is there any way to transfer money to my freellancer account from my agency account ? i am the owner of my agency account. 

Thanks in advance

Minhaz

As both myself and Vladimir have already said, you CANNOT transfer funds directly from one Upwork account to another.

You will have to wait until your payment method has been verified in order to withdraw money earned on Upwork.

Ace Contributor
10 of 15

Hi, 

I am very happy to getting response from here. I have i more question to ask here. 

In my agency account i want to added my bank account as wire transfer payment method.  When i input my bank account details then it show "Inactive" directly.  From my experience i thought it will be showing activation date. But i see it show directly "inactive". Please check screenshot below : 

sDmNVnM.png

What i did there : 

My Agency name is "V.A Trends"  And i am the administrator.  So when i create this wire transfer payment method then i did use my own bank account and i did use my own name. Is there anything wrong with my name, agency name with bank name ? 

It should be exact with my agency name or administrator(me) name ?

Please help me to step by step. How can i added a payment method successfully in my agency account. 

Thanks in advance. 

Minhaz

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS