cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access a human to talk to?

Olivia H Member Since: Feb 27, 2017
1 of 12

I have used the upwork live chat before and for some reason it has now disappeared=, never to be seen again. 

Please can someone tell me how I access a support line? Really urgent. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 12

Hi Olivia, 

By clicking on the "?" on your profile, and going to the Help and Support center. From there, click on the "Get Help from Upwork" button. On the last window, you will be asked if any of the solutions offerred helped you with your issue. Clicking on "No" will give you the option to contact support. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 1.08.34 PM.png

Just the same, you can post your issue here, provided it meets the Community Guidelines, and the community and the moderators will be happy to assist you.

-Avery
Untitled
Andre F Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
3 of 12

Hello,

First, that "Get Help button does not appear on that page for me. I compared the two and mine is blank at that point.

I just wanted to ask a real person if I can use my "artist name" instead of my legal name.

Help with either of these queries or both would be very much appreciated. 

Thank you!!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 12

Hi Andre,

You have to have only accurate information on your Upwork profile including your real name, location and details about skills and experience. All users have to use their verifiable name and personal details, which have to match with their payment method details and ID documents. 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further regarding your other concern, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andre F Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
5 of 12
I see... Well, thank you for explaining that to me. Though I do not like
the restriction, as using a nick name is common, even by the greats, I get
it.... I look forward to hearing from support.

Thank you
Isabelle D Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
6 of 12

Hello. I see this is an old post. Desperately need to speak to a human myself. I cannot access anyone and the 'Community Bot' is not helping!
Please can someone let me know how to speak to a human?
I have repeatedly completed my Profile and clicked Review Application and do not receive a confirmation mail or anything. The profile is all that I can see when I login?

I would appreciate some form of feedback please.
With thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 12

Hi Isabelle,

Just to confirm that your application is not submitted for a review. In order to be able to submit your application for a review, you will need to add your City as well.

If you have any problems on your end please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Evelyn B Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
8 of 12
I need to talm to a person my payment has been pending forecer3 and i think im ENTITLED to the money i have been paid. Or are upwork just keeping it in thier own bank before releasing it so they can collect some interest from my money???
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
9 of 12

Evelyn: You can track where your money is here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

Evelyn B Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
10 of 12
I know how to see it. Im saying it has been stuck in pending for ages and i want to withdraw it. I want it released.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS