๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป How do I change my English proficiency to Nat...
Page options
Mardeen G Community Member

How do I change my English proficiency to Native?

For some reason, my profile showed that I am only Fluent in English, not Native. I keep getting notices when I apply for jobs that I "do not meet all the client's preferred qualifications". When I go to my profile and click on the edit pencil, it doesn't give me the option to change it Native. I can only choose between Basic or Conversational. What do I have to do to change my English to Native?

7 REPLIES 7
Clark S Community Member

That's strange.

The user interface window is too small, so you have to scroll to see Native or Billingual; it is listed last. Are you able to scroll or have you scrolled and it's still not there?

celgins_1-1705524784100.png

I was not able to scroll down. Whenever I tried, the entire window scrolled down, and the dropdown menu disappeared.

Actually, I just tried it again, and it does scroll down, but the only options available are Basic and Conversational.

Clark S Community Member

Strange, indeed.

I will notify a moderator and see if they can fast-track this or move it to the Support Forum, where it should get more attention.

Thank you. I hope this is resolved soon.

I just tried again, and discovered that if I use the scroll wheel on my mouse, the dropdown menu will go further down, and I can select Native. I was grabbing the slider to try to move down the menu, and it would not allow me to go below the tiny space of the editing window. When I tried to scroll down the space in the edit window, the dropdown window disappeared.

Clark S Community Member

Ahh, I see. I should have mentioned the mouse wheel.

I see you're now Native or Billingual. Great!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members