🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i publish a specialized profile still ...
Page options
olgamarija
Community Member

How do i publish a specialized profile still in draft mode.

How do i publish a specialized profile still in draft mode.

I already try few ways, but still nothing.

thank yo

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Olga,

Could you please confirm if you've tried selecting your Specialized Profile from the profile page and following the steps? If you're experiencing issues with this please include a screenshot of the error so we could check and assist you accordingly. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes, I chose a specialized profile and I follow the step, but I can publish it 😞

a8164721
Community Member

You may have did a minor mistake. May be you haven't selected the specialized profile. And have proceded the setting. As the moderate share the link with you. Just follow those step and your specialized profile will be created in a few steps.

No, I selected the specialized profile.

Hi Olga,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try adding atleast one portfolio to your specialized profile before you publish? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, I added more than one portfolio. The problem is still there. When I change field to something else, it gives me opportunity to publish it, but when I put it back on wanted specialized field publish button becomes grey and it can't be done. I really need help to resolve this situation.

Olga, 

We were checking your profile and it looks like you have a Specialized Profile published and showing. There aren't any Specialized Profiles currently in drafts. Could you please confirm if you've published it under a different speciality and not the one you wanted? Additionally, it doesn't look like you have any portfolio items added to your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members