cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How easily to get hired

filippovichalex
Alexander F Member Since: Sep 10, 2017
1 of 3

Can anybody provide some information how it will be easy to get hired? Allthough I have a big experiense (as an architect) I can't get hired on "Upwork". I've allready set up my portfolio here but it seems not helping me.

jmeyn
Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
2 of 3

@Alexander F wrote:

Can anybody provide some information how it will be easy to get hired? Allthough I have a big experiense (as an architect) I can't get hired on "Upwork". I've allready set up my portfolio here but it seems not helping me.

Well, it might be a good idea to set your profile to public as a first step. Then we can see what might be wrong with your profile and clients have a chance to see it too.

Generally speaking, getting hired on Upwork isn't easy. It might take several months to land the first job.

purplepony
Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
3 of 3

Alexander, I'm not sharing the following to be discouraging to you but to assist.  There are currently in excess of 29,000 Architect Freelancers on Upwork that have earned at least something.  There's an additional more than 24,000 Architect Freelancers that haven't earned anything.  IMO if you think it's going to be easy, you're "shooting yourself in the foot" before you even begin.  If you're serious about accomplishing this, you need to stand out above and beyond others.  There's an absolute abundance of information within "Help and Support" and within this Community to assist you with this.  You need to explore, read, and learn.  No one is going to do it for you, Alexander.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS