🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How long should we wait for local bank transf...
Page options
v_sachdeva
Community Member

How long should we wait for local bank transfers to reflect?

After opting for a local bank transfer, the amount is not reflecting in my bank account. How long does it take for that to happen? I see many issues like these have been raised here in the community, but no clear indication if there is ever a resolution to them...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vandana S wrote:

After opting for a local bank transfer, the amount is not reflecting in my bank account. How long does it take for that to happen? I

The "resolution" is always there. Reckon with 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) and in the very unlikely event that the funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) you can contact Upwork for a trace.

Just how many business days has it been?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Vandana S wrote:

After opting for a local bank transfer, the amount is not reflecting in my bank account. How long does it take for that to happen? I

The "resolution" is always there. Reckon with 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) and in the very unlikely event that the funds have not arrived after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) you can contact Upwork for a trace.

Just how many business days has it been?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members